IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
All candidates who scored 55% and above, are successful and are, therefore, offered provisional admission. They are to note the following:
They would be issued with Admission letters between Monday, 16th and Friday, 27th May 2022, between 10.00am and 3.00pm daily.
- Bring original copy of birth certificate as indicated below:
To see Vice-Principal (Administration) 1st Floor (candidates who scored 97% to 74%)
To see Vice-Principal (Academics) 1st Floor (candidates who scored 73% to 65%)
To see Mr. O.A. Popoola, 1st Floor, Opposite VP Academic’s Office (candidates who scored 64% to 55%).
Parents who are members of staff of the University of Lagos are to collect ‘Staff Child’s Status Form’ from the Officers above, and take the same to the Human Resources Directorate, Senate Building (Room 242) for necessary endorsement.
- The original copy of the birth certificate will be checked and if confirmed okay, you would be issued with a clearance slip for the payment of ₦20,000 non-refundable Acceptance fee. Payment should be made ONLY after being cleared by the Officers above.
- Payment should be made through the school’s website: www.isl.unilag.edu.ng or simply google “islunilag”, click “payment”, click “others” and pay using “sundry receipt”. Your online receipt will be posted immediately to your valid e-mail address provided on the payment platform.
- Print the online receipt and take a copy to the office where you were screened and collect admission letter 48 hours after the submission of the online receipt.
- Pay the requisite school fees on or before Friday, 24th June, 2022. Payment will also be made through the school’s website. Click “payment”, click “student” and then login through using your application number ONLY.
- For final registration, submit evidence of payment of all fees (including PTA levy) as well as the forms attached to your admission letter, to the office of the Vice-Principal (Administration).