Please key in your Application number in the box below to see your result.
ADMISSION EXERCISE INTO BASIC 7 (JSI) FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
All candidates who scored 50% and above, are successful and are, therefore, offered provisional admission. They are to note the following:
- They would be issued with Admission letters between Monday, 15th May and Friday, 2nd June 2023, between 10.00am and 3.00pm daily.
- Bring original copy of birth certificate as indicated below:
To see Vice-Principal (Administration) 1st Floor (candidates who scored 86% to 63%)
To see Vice-Principal (Academics) 1st Floor (candidates who scored 62% to 57%)
To see Mr. O.A. Popoola, 1st Floor, Opposite VP Academic’s Office (candidates
who scored 56% to 50%).
Parents who are members of staff of the University of Lagos are to collect ‘Staff Child’s Status Form’ from the Officers above, and take the same to the Human Resources Directorate, Senate Building (Room 242) for necessary endorsement.
- The original copy of the birth certificate will be checked and if confirmed okay, you would be issued with a clearance slip for the payment of ₦20,000 non-refundable Acceptance fee. Payment should be made ONLY after being cleared by the Officers above.
- Payment should be made through the school’s website: www.isl.unilag.edu.ng or simply google “islunilag”, click “payment”, click “others” and pay using “sundry receipt”. Your online receipt will be posted immediately to your valid e-mail address provided on the payment platform.
- Print the online receipt and take a copy to the office where you were screened and collect admission letter immediately.
- Pay the requisite school fees on or before Friday, 7th July, 2023. Payment will also be made through the school’s website. Click “payment”, click “student” and then login through using your application number ONLY. The details of school fees for new students are available on the school’s website. Click “Payment”and then “schedule of school fees”. Information on uniform and list of books will be made available to candidates at the point of registration.
- Pay the requisite school fees on or before Friday, 7th For final registration, submit evidence of payment of all fees, as well as the forms attached to your admission letter (including the receipt of the PTA annual levy of ₦10,000:00 only, to be paid to Access Bank Account No. 0043659397, after which PTA official receipt should be obtained at the PTA office) , all to be submitted to the office of the Vice-Principal (Administration).