UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
TRANSFER ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2021/2022 SESSION
This is to inform the general public that the ISL Management has approved the sales of application forms for admission into Basic 8 and SS1, for interested applicants seeking admission by transfer, into the school.
Interested applicants are to note the following:
- Vacancies: This exists only in Basic 8 (JS2) and SS1.
- Period of Sales: Application forms are available for sales between Monday,
9th August and Friday, 10th September, 2021.
- Basic Entry Requirements:
- Age: Candidates seeking admission into Basic 8 (JS2) must be 11years old by 31st October 2021, while those seeking admission into SS1 must be 13years old by 31st October, 2021. Candidates will be expected to bring original and photocopy of their birth certificate. Any birth certificate obtained after 2018 is not acceptable.
- Basic 8 (JS2): Overall average of 50% including English Language and Mathematics in the annual assessment for Basic 7 (JS1) (original and photocopy required).
iii. SS1: Minimum of 50% in 8 subjects, including English Language and Mathematics in their 1st and 2nd Terms results for the 2020/2021 session, from their last school (original and photocopy required).
- Letter from the Principal of candidate’s last school, attesting to his/her good conduct. The letter is to be addressed to the Principal, International School, University of Lagos (original required).
- Application Procedure
- Applicants are to present requirements in 3 i. – iv. above to the Vice-Principal (Academics), for screening.
- Successfully screened applicants will be issued a clearance slip. Thereafter, they are to go online and do the following:
- Make payment for the Application Form as follows:
Get the following ready for the transaction:
- Your Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve, etc)
- Log on to isl.unilag.edu.ng and proceed to PAYMENTS menu. Click on ‘Others’ sub-menu and it will open up the TRANSGATE payment gateway;
- Input necessary details, as follows:
Name of Candidate Not Parent
Mobile Number of Parent
E-Mail Address of Parent
Select Payment Item: Sale of Form
Click on ’Continue’.
The PAYMENT ADVISE, with your child’s name will pop up.
- Click on Pay Online Now. You will need your Card Number,
Expiry Date & CVV (a three digit number on the backside of the Card)
to make payment.
- After the payment, check your e-mail inbox for the receipt and print a copy.
- Proceed with your receipt and clearance slip to the office of the Vice-Principal (Academics) where you will obtain the Application Form.
III. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted on the day of the Examination
- Date of Examination: Friday, 10th September, 2021
- Time: 9.00a.m. to 11.00a.m. (for JS2) and 9.00a.m. to 1.30p.m. (for SS1).
- Venue: International School, University of Lagos.
- Submission of Application Forms: Candidates are to come along with their filled application form on the day of the Examination.
- Candidates are to be tested in English Language and Mathematics.
- Release of Result: Monday, 13th September, 2021.
- Issuance of Admission Letter and payment of all fees: Tuesday, 14th September to Friday, 17th September, 2021.
Note: Orientation for new students shall hold between Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16, September, 2021.