Make the right choice
One of the most important factors in choosing a school for your child is focusing on the ‘right’ school; not necessarily the ‘best’ school. If you ask us, we advise that you choose a school that empowers and equips your child to follow his/her passion, achieve his/her best and develop a lifelong love of learning.
It is essential to us that as a prospective ISL parent or student, you should come to us with a clear idea of our vision, mission, core-values, promise, and expectations. We, therefore, recommend a school tour. This offers your family a chance to ensure that ISL and everything we have to offer, are suitable for your child.
OUR ADMISSION PROCESS
Please purchase the application form directly from the school.
It is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only. If you’d like to download the form please click here.
Once the form is completed, please return with the following documents.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (original must be presented with the copy for sighting)
- 2 Passport sized photos (name, date and signature on the reverse)
- Photocopy of International Passport (original must be presented with the copy for sighting)
- Photocopy of the child(ren)’s up-to-date immunisation record
- Photocopy of child(ren)’s last school report (original must be presented with the copy for sighting)
DATES FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must be 10 years old by the year of admission.
All prospective candidates under-go entrance examination. Examination location and dates are usually communicated as at when due.