ISL UNILAG Basic 7 (JS1) Admission Exercise
- January 12, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: General, Student Life
The Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) has commenced the sale of application forms for the 2023 admission exercise into BASIC 7(JS1), International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
Cost of Application Forms: Application forms are available at the cost of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦12,500.00).
Procedure for Purchase of Application Forms:
1. Kindly visit HRDC website: hrdc.unilag.edu.ng,
2. Click the payment portal,
3. Click ‘Others’,
4. Fill the options (under name: fill candidate’s name and select HRDC-ISL Application Fee),
5. Click ‘Continue’, print payment advice and take to bank for payment, and
6. Present receipt at HRDC Admission office to obtain form.
1. Visit HRDC office to generate payment advice.
2. Take to bank for payment.
3. Present receipt at HRDC Admission office to obtain form:
Examination Schedule: The entrance examination is scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, April 28, 2023 Time: 9:00a.m.
Venue: International School, University of Lagos
Please note that:
1. The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Thursday, April 27, 2023.
2. The completed application form is to be submitted with a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate and two (2) recent passport photographs, at the HRDC Office, University of Lagos.
3. Children, who will not attain the age of 10 years by 31st October, 2023 need not apply. ANY CASE OF UNDERAGE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
4. Candidates will sit for entrance examination in the following areas: English Language/Verbal Aptitude; Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude; and General Knowledge with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
5. Past Entrance Examinations questions and answers booklets will be available at the HRDC office for interested candidates, at the cost of Two thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (
N2, 500.00) to be paid in addition to the cost of the form.
For further enquiries, kindly call: 07061996033, 07038712014, 08023368790.