TRANSFER ADMISSION EXERCISE 2023
- August 1, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: General, Student Life
TRANSFER ADMISSION EXERCISE INTO JS2 AND SS1 FOR 2023/2024 SESSION
This is to inform the general public that the International School, University of Lagos is offering sales of application forms for admission into JS2 and SS1, for interested applicants seeking transfer admission into the school.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Vacancies exist only in JS2 and SS1.
- Period of Sales: Application forms are available for sales between Monday, 31st July and Thursday 31st of August, 2023.
- BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Age: Candidates seeking admission into JS2 must be 11years old by 31st October, 2023, while those seeking admission into SS1 must be 13years old by 31st October, 2023. Candidates are expected to bring original and photocopy of their birth certificate.
- JS2: Overall average of 50% including English Language and Mathematics in the annual assessment for JS1 (original copy for sighting and photocopy is required for submission).
- SS1: Minimum of 50% in overall performance, including 50% in English Language and Mathematics in annual results for JSS1 and JSS2. Second Term JSS3 result is required, and BECE result will be required before the admission process is completed (original copies are for sighting, while photocopies will be submitted).
- Letter from the Principal of candidate’s last school, attesting to his/her good conduct. The letter is to be addressed to the Principal, International School, University of Lagos (original copy is required for submission before the admission process is completed).
- Applicants are to present requirements in 3i – iii to the Vice-Principal (Academics), for screening.
- Successfully screened applicants will be issued a clearance slip with which they are to go online to pay for the application form. Non-refundable Payment for application form should not be made until candidates have been screened by the Vice-Principal (Academics).
- PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT: Pay into the school’s online account through the school’s website isl.unilag.edu.ng or google “ïsl unilag” to pay the sum of ₦12,500:00 only (non-refundable fee) for application form for JS2 and ₦15,000:00 only (non-refundable fee) for SS1. Kindly follow the procedure below: Click “payment”, “others” and “sale of form” to pay online or at any commercial bank, after generating remitta number.
- COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORM: Take your evidence of payment for application form to the office of the Vice-Principal (Academics) to collect the application form.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Candidates are to come along with their filled application form on the day of the Examination.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Friday, 1st September, 2023. TIME:00a.m – 11.00a.m. (for JS2) and 9.00a.m -1.00p.m. (for SS1). VENUE: International School, University of Lagos (Reading Room).
- MODE OF EXAMINATION Candidates will be tested in English Language and Mathematics (paper based). Candidates applying to SS1 will also write an Aptitude Test for class placement.
- RELEASE OF RESULT: Tuesday 5th September, 2023.
- ISSUANCE OF ADMISSION LETTER AND PAYMENT OF ALL FEES: Tuesday 5th to Friday, 8th September 2023.
- ORIENTATION FOR NEW (TRANSFER) STUDENTS: Wednesday 13th to 14th September, 2023.